Enfants & Developpement (E & D), a French
INGO working in Vietnam to improve the life of the most vulnerable
children and families, is seeking a Vietnamese citizen for the position
of Family Development Manager for its local office in HCMC.
Project : Family Development Program
Salary: According to qualifications and experience
Qualifications: Diploma in Social Work, with at least 5 years experience working in the social sector and/or in the community.
Required knowledge and skills:
• Motivation of good application for social work science (field practice with vulnerable families);
• Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrable experience of negotiation, liaison and representation with local authorities and partner organizations;
• Strong project management skills;
• Integrity, dynamism, ability to work towards capitalization of FD program;
• Effective team working skills;
• Experience in project monitoring, reporting and program data analysis;
• English and/or French skills (oral and written);
• Computer skills (word and excel).
Under the direct responsibility of the Project Coordinator he/she will have to :
• Manage and supervise a team of 13 social workers and field workers in order to make sure that the Family Development activities and method are properly implemented and that the objectives are met.
• Manage and plan activities in 2 Social Counseling Centers;
• Chair and participate actively in FD team activities (meetings, training, conferences etc.);
• Monitor and analyze the project results
Qualified candidates are requested to send detailed CV + Motivation Letter in English or French to:
Full job description available upon request.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 30th November 2010