“The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.”
William Arthur Ward
At DRD, we are constantly working for a good life for everyone, including persons with disabilities (PWDs).
The first step towards a better life for PWDs is to equip them with aids necessary for their disabilities and affordable for their financial situation.
- Mobility aids: wheelchairs, handcycles, tricycles, crutches, walking frames, knee aids, etc.
- Orthopedic appliances: foot braces, spinal braces, orthopedic shoes, etc.
- Living aids: hearing aids, sanitary aids (urination devices, toilet seats, etc.), dining tables, chopsticks frames, etc.
- Prosthetic body parts: prosthetic limbs, etc.
- Exercise tools: physical training tools such as dumbbells, springs, sandbags, etc.
Give PWDs the means to have an independent life. “Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.”